Choose the required noun form the the ones given and use it in the necessary meaning: alga, algae, vertebrae, vertebra, formula, formulae, larva, larvae.
1 . in is very interesting to study the respiratory system of the mayfly .
2. clothes moth feed on wool, hair, feathers, fur, dried hair and leather.
3. during pupation the silk moth undergoes complete metamorphosis.
4. the young scientist has been looking for almost a decade for a mathematical that will become the basis for the creation of a universally applicable model.
5. what is the of the chlorofluorocarbon acid?
6. there are many relating the sides and angles of a spherical triangle.
7. some blue - green sea can produce poison acids.
8. take 3 capsules a day of this detoxifying , it will do you good.
9. the old man broke his and hand in a car accident.
10. a is any of the bones or segments composing the spinal column.
i go to fencing. this is a difficult sport. it needs good protection and practice. i often win battles, but i also know how to lose. we often have competitions with other schools. once i took 2nd place. teachers say that i am very capable. fencing is very difficult but interesting sport. i lovethis sport. it's unusual!
after graduating from school, a person must make the most responsible step in his/her life – to choose a profession. the profession is a chosen channel, which you will invest a lot of time and effort in. it is very important that your abilities and character traits correspond to your type of activity.
there is an interesting saying: "find what you like to do, and do not work all your life." it follows that work, profession and vocation must be the same, otherwise none of them will bring any joy or material prosperity.
what do i want from my future profession? of course, it should be creative and developing, so that in the process i could talk with many interesting people and, perhaps, go to other cities. secondly, i must have certain knowledge and abilities to be the best in the chosen profession. third, what i will do should benefit society, not just me. and finally, my future profession should please me so that i do not wake up every day with the thought: "back to work, when will the vacation? "
1 . It is very interesting to study the respiratory system of the Mayfly larva.
2. Clothes moth larvae feed on wool, hair, feathers, fur, dried hair and leather.
3. During pupation the silk moth larva undergoes complete metamorphosis .
4.The young scientist has been looking for almost a decade for a mathematical formula that will become the basis for the creation of a universally applicable model.
5. What is the formula of the chlorofluorocarbon acid?
6. There are many formulae relating the sides and angles of a spherical triangle.
7. Some blue-green sea algae can produce poison acids.
8.Take 3 capsules a day of this detoxifying alga , it will do you good.
9.The old man broke his vertebrae and hand in a car accident .
10. A vertebra is any of the bones or segments composing the spinal column.